domingo, 31 de maio de 2020

June 2020 Amazing videos for your brand

Hi ,

I'm a commercial ad designer with a lot of experience. I've worked on about 450 interesting ads for a variety of clients.

I thought you might like to see a recent sample animation from my portfolio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7NCPzPfZeo

As a developer I specialize in innovative content. I would be glad to show what I can do for your organization too. You can learn more about my brand by doing a web search for "Social Lobster Video".

In addition, I design webpages, mobile games, logos, and intuitive flyers.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Paul J.
Animation Designer

Please respond with "remove" if not interested 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

por favor deixe um comentario, uma sugestao ou recado para o seu peludinho preferido! E deixe seu email para vc tb receber sua resposta em sua caixa pessoal.